Translate

Monday, March 14, 2022

A new beginning / Um novo começo/ 新的开始

 


English: I don't have idea who made this image, but I found that in the internet and found it inspiring. Looking again to this blog I see how much time had passed by my hands. No, I'm not regret. I think I started this blog when I was 13, something like that. Looking to everthing I done, I can't imagine the evolution of so many aspects in my life. The changes were like this mountains, enormous.
Well, anyway. I used to draw a lot here and returning doing that, opening my tiny blog to the world again is a big step to me. I'm being brave to return this, this important thing to myself. 


Português: Eu não tenho ideia quem fez esta imagem, mas a encontrei na internet e a achei inspiradora. Olhando novamente para este blog eu posso ver quanto tempo passou pelas minhas mãos. Não, eu não estou arrependida. Eu acho que o comecei quando eu tinha uns 13 anos, alguma coisa assim. Olhando para tudo o que eu fiz, não posso imaginar a evolução de tantos aspectos da minha vida. As mudanças foram como essas montanhas, enormes.
Bem, de qualquer modo. Eu costumava desenhar muito aqui e retornar a fazer isso, abrindo o meu pequenino blog de novo é um grande passo para mim. Estou sento corajosa ao retornar isso, esta coisa importante para mim.


中文: 我不知道谁做这个照片。我发现电脑。我觉得很美. 看我的blog时间流逝我的手.我不悔改。 我觉得十三岁(过去的)做我的blog。看看我做了什么, 我无法想象我生活中这么多方面的演变.改变=大。
好反正。 我会勇敢,我重要的事:设计.
(sorry chinese readers, my text is not good enough, I'm still learning mandarim).

Viitória Zveibil, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment