Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A piece of peace/ Um pedaço da paz/和平

 



English: If I not wrong, this photo was taken by the mother of my cousin. But in fact, I can be wrong too; so many images passes through my eyes, I can be wrong with the origin of this photo. I like this little frog, give me peace. Now, I really doing some works here and look to the nature always bring harmony. I don't know how is the life of this frog, but his look, I see the sympathy of this being and I make myself happy.


Português: Se não me engano, essa foto foi tirada pela mãe da minha prima. Mas a verdade, posso estar errada também; são tantas imagens que passam pelos meus olhos, que posso ter me enganado com a origem desta. Eu gosto deste sapinho, me traz paz. Agora, estou realmente montando alguns trabalhos aqui e olhar para a natureza sempre traz a harmonia. Eu não sei como é a vida deste sapinho, mas o olhar, vejo a simpatia deste ser e me faço feliz.





English: This was my old workspace, with an old work of mine. below, others of my works.

Português: Esta é a minha antiga área de trabalho, com um antigo dos meus trabalhos. A seguir, outros dos meus trabalhos.




English: I'm excited to the next works!

Português: Estou ansiosa para os novos trabalhos!


Vitória Zveibil


No comments:

Post a Comment